Am 1. Mai ist es wieder so weit! Unser World Budo Day geht in die 2. Runde
Erste Infos hier auf englisch:
May 1, 2021, Start: 9:00 a.m. (CEST)
live & online
For all martial artists with and without special needs
Train live at home with martial arts experts from around the world
After the great success of 2020, we are sending a message to the world again this year: The spirit of our martial arts knows no boundaries! Our event is independent of martial arts and associations. Anyone interested can participate. Free!
- Date: Saturday, May 1st
- Masters: Martial arts masters from all over the world
- Start: 09:00 a.m. CEST
- End: approx. 11:00 p.m. CEST
- Duration: per unit / teacher: 30 min
- Limited number of participants: 300 per unit
- Costs for participants: none!
- Voluntary donation: 100% of a voluntary donation goes to karate athletes with Down syndrome.
2021 Martial arts master from: Japan – USA – Italy – Australia – Germany – South Africa – Switzerland – Portugal – Belgium – Austria – and more